Documents Required for Online UG Admission 2022-23
Please keep your 10+2 Mark Sheet ready while filling up the online application. Take care to enter the marks obtained, full marks and pass marks, exactly as printed on the mark sheet.
The scanned copy of following documents shall be required to be uploaded during the Online Application Process (*mandatorily required documents):
(Note: Mobile captured photo is not allowed)
- *Your recent passport size colour photograph (size less than 100KB)
- *Your full signature (1 cm × 4 cm) (size less than 50KB)
- *Your 10+2 mark sheet (size less than 200KB)
- *Age proof: Birth Certificate/ Class 10 Admit Card (size less than 200KB)
- Caste Certificate- SC/ST/OBC-A,/OBC-B, if applicable (size less than 200KB)
- PWD [Person with Disability] Certificate, if applicable (size less than 200KB)
- Income/BPL Certificate, if applicable (size less than 200KB)
- Migration Certificate except student of WBCHSE, CBSE, ISC, NOI, WB RMV, if applicable (size less than 200KB)
- Registration Certificate, if already Registered in CU (size less than 200KB)
The following document is required for Admission, Identity Card and Communication Purpose
- *E-mail Address [at the time of online application]
- *Mobile Number [at the time of online application]
- Blood Group Report, at the time of verification [Hard Copy]
- Address Proof, at the time of verification [Hard Copy]
Adoption of any unfair means including submission of incorrect data / information during the application and/or admission process or submission of false/forged documents (mark sheets /certificates etc.) will attract severe punishments including cancellation of candidature and legal action if required.
Verification of documents shall be done after commencement of classes. Admission is liable to be cancelled if the documents are found not in conformity with the online application data and declaration.