Online Admission Procedure (2021-2022)
- Admission procedure is completely online. There is no offline
- "Final Combined List of Applicants" is the
list of all valid applicants.
your name in the "Merit List" for taking
at the top of Merit List Page and
login to your account providing your credentials.
- In your
dashboard, click on “Admission Section”.
the Course for admission. A
candidate who has applied in multiple subjects, can take admission in one
subject only. Click on “Get Admission” button corresponding to
your preferred course for admission.
- Make the online payment of admission fee as per
- Print your challan/receipt and admission form for
- Online Admission is Provisional and will be finalized after physical verification of documents. Admission is liable to be cancelled
for furnishing incorrect data (that will change your Eligibility, Merit
point, Reservation Category etc.)
- Admitted students need not to visit college until further
Admission will be strictly according to merit basis.
check our website for any new schedule of admission/notification.
- If a candidate does not take admission from a published merit
list within scheduled deadline for that particular list, he/she will not
be considered further for admission and no claim shall be entertained in
Cancellation of Admission
of admission would be online. Please be sure before you proceed.
Cancellation proceed with your Login information and OTP (One time
password) and Click on “Cancel Admission”
cancellation charges and refund information see “Cancellation
Switch Admission (Course Change):
- If you
have already admitted to this college (in a stream-group BA/BSC or BCOM)
and now looking for a new admission to another course of same stream-group,
you can “switch
admission” in your dashboard
(logged in). For different stream group (BA/BSC to BCOM or vice-versa), you
have to cancel your previous admission and have to take the new admission.
- In case
of admission switching, fees adjustment will be made between old and new
admission fees. There is no cancellation charge for Admission